1. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
The incinerator must be designated for the destruction of all types of waste produced by the Center for Health (waste type hospital, clinic, medical laboratory for destructive capacity of 30kg / h) .
Pyrolytic gasification combustion control shall:
• Prevent development of black smoke and dust formation tine loading of waste;
• Provide regular and complete combustion of the waste;
• Provide controlled guaranteeing the absence of color, cloud of smoke or burning odor;
• Allow limited fuel consumption
The incinerator with pyrolytic combustion must have:
– Chamber strong steel support legs sheet;
– The lining is made of refractory bricks and a thermal insulation ensuring a minimum temperature of the sheet;
– The sole combustion is composed of a refractory lining specially designed to meet the thermal, mechanical and corrosive liquid waste requirements and molten glass;
– The dimensions of the floor are equipped laterally primary air nozzles that fuel combustion;
– The hearth is equipped with a stirring system of waste combustion is controlled switch;
– The recovery operation of the ashes will take place once a day line before starting the day’s operation.
Composition of the refractory lining:
– Operating temperature: 1000 ° C max
– Nature: Calcium Silicate
– Thickness: 80 mm
– Operating temperature: 1650 ° C max
– Nature: Refractory bricks with 42 alumina
– Thickness: 110mm
– The combustion chamber is equipped with a burner to line to ensure correct temperature for the total destruction of waste combustion;
– Automatic monobloc burner and flame plunge equipped with an electronic ignition system and permanent ventilation.
– A primary air and secondary air fan provides the necessary oxygen delivery
– There is a motor operated valve that controls the flow according to the combustion.
– The pressure of the fan is 500 mm CE to pierce the mass of waste during combustion.
b. Post – combustion chamber:
– Treat the gas has a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C with a minimum residence time of two seconds the afterburner is to;
– A secondary air injection is expected and provides perfect oxygen content;
– The burner ensures a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C continuous;
– The design of this burner is similar to combustion burners;
– The afterburner is equipped with access doors in order to ensure regular cleaning of dust;
– The afterburner is lined with high thermal insulation with a thickness of 150 mm
c. Cabinet, control and regulation:
– The entire installation will conform to European standards (EU)
– The electrical power is 220V 50Hz single phase.
– Regulators of temperature with digital display:
• 1 to regulate the temperature of the combustion chamber
• 1 for controlling the temperature of the afterburner
• The manual controls are provided on each item.
2. PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
Destructive capacity 30 Kg / hour
Operation 12h/24, 6d / 7
Fuel diesel oil
Chimney Height: 5m, Diameter: 280mm
Volume of combustion
chamber Combustion: 0.3 m3
Post combustion: 0.2m3
Mixed combustion chamber: 0.3m3
900 ° C
1100 ° C
Fan power 0.37 kW